I’ll start by wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
I want to share with all of you some of the things for which I am thankful. If I was better at planning ahead, I would have planned this post and had a better list put together. But lets work with what we’ve got and see how it turns out.
That For Which I Am Thankful:
1. Waking up every day, healthy and active. Though I’m not as active as I should be or as I would like to be, I am fortunate to experience the good health that I do.
2. A Roof Over My Head-Disaster though it may be at the moment, I’m warm when I need to be and cool when I need to be and with my continuing efforts, it Will get better!
3. Food in the cupboard, in the fridge and on the table. So many don’t have this simple necessity. We are fortunate.
4. The Gift of Books- This come directly from my Mom. She taught us that reading was at least as important as anything else she had to do. I thank her for this.
5. The new and ever-changing world of blogging. I’ve always wanted to write, now I get to do it every day and as it turns out, other people seem to enjoy reading what I write! This leads me to thank all of my wonderful readers for their support and encouragement over almost two years. Thanks to everyone!
6. My wonderful family. I’m so lucky to have a wonderful sister, Ele. We are as close as we can be. We try our best to help and support each other. I’m also lucky that when Ralph came into my life, I inherited three sisters and a brother plus lots of nieces and nephews. I also inherited Ralph’s three children and their children. I never thought I’d have grandchildren, but thanks to them I do!
7. Ralph. So much wrapped up in one word. There is no way that I can adequately express how thankful I am that Ralph came into my life. I’m so happy that we get to make our way through life together.
I may have used this photo before, but it’s one of my favorites. It’s from Thanksgiving 1993. I know this for a fact because we have a video from that year and in the video you see this photo taken! Amazing that after all these years, we still like each other! 😉
Thought I’d include one more thing that makes me thankful…Sunsets!
Everyone have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!